Last Place You Look
Hometown: Houston TX
The band Last Place You Look, based out of Freeport, Illinois, is composed of four young aspiring musicians. The band was formed four years ago by guitarist Adam White and Bassist Adam King. LPYL became closer to the desired band with the addition of lead vocalist Scott Musser in 2005. The final piece of LPYL came into place with the addition of drummer Mark Eichenberger. it has been a struggle trying to make a name for ourselves. Throughout our struggles, though, we have been lucky enough to become acquainted with many people willing to give a helping hand in our effort to break into the music scene. Over the past couple of months, our sound has been transformed into something completely different and wonderful. Last Place You Look has been transformed from a Modern/Alternative Rock ensemble to a completely different Alternative/Punk Rock group. Now, with a sound somewhere in the vicinity of an Armor For Sleep and Breaking Benjamin lovechild, we are motivated and dedicated more than ever to attempt to get our name out to the public and show audiences everywhere just what a band from a small Midwest town can do.
2 Followers See all
- Where You Fit In - Last Place You Look
- Don't Make It Easy - The Last Place You Look
- The Cure - Last Place You Look
- Addiction - Last Place You Look
- What About Me? - Last Place You Look
- Lost Words - Last Place You Look
- Cliche - Last Place You Look
- Different Forms Of Jealousy - Last Place You ...
- Desire And Confusion - Last Place You Look
- Upcoming Events
No events at this time.
- Past Events