Hometown: Austin TX
“Like a snapshot taken at twilight, their music is a photograph of a landscape caught at perpetual dusk.” This is an apt observation one critic made of Palaxy Tracks’ last record, which he also called “a plaintive little collection of songs that grows increasingly addictive the more times you listen to it.” A quick glance through the band’s press kit reveals similar praise from many other critics who share this sentiment. Palaxy Tracks’ distinctively subtle songwriting and expansive, somber guitar rock perfectly conveys a sense of loss and longing, evoking images of ghosts, memories, empty rooms and endless open roads. The group’s latest album, Twelve Rooms, shows a band that has progressed gracefully over the course of three records, perfecting a sound that has become more evocative and sweetly heartbreaking with each respective release.
1 Followers See all
- The Sediment - Palaxy Tracks
- The Wasp - Palaxy Tracks
- Girls on Bikes - Palaxy Tracks
- Twelve Rooms - Palaxy Tracks
- Posthumous - Palaxy Tracks
- Seems So Long Ago, Nancy - Palaxy Tracks
- The Awful Truth - Palaxy Tracks
- Song About a Ghost - Palaxy Tracks
- Good Morning Nurse - Palaxy Tracks
- Aim for Providence - Palaxy Tracks
- Upcoming Events
No events at this time.
- Past Events