The Black and White Years
Over the last few years, The Black and White Years have worked with legends such as Jerry Harrison of Talking Heads and Steve Ferrone of Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers/Duran Duran, shared the bill with DEVO, Tricky and Datarock, been featured on Kanye West’s blog, and even reached Top Ten on several radio stations throughout the country including Austin’s own 101X.
And now, the five time winners of The Austin Chronicle’s Austin Music Awards is striking synth pop/new wave magic again with their newest LP – Patterns - on sale now at Waterloo Records and various online outlets.
Here’s what some of Austin’s best music conduits are saying:
“Patterns is a beautiful synth-pop shamanistic journey into the soul.”
-Chris Apollo Lynn, Republic of Austin
“B&WYs pound heavily on Yeasayer’s indie imprimatur, yet diced through a New Wave tremor they continue to surf…”
The Austin Chronicle
481 Followers See all
- Power To Change - The Black And White Years
- Helen - The Black And White Years
- Thick as Thieves - The Black and White Years
- Helen - The Black and White Years
- Up - The Black and White Years
- Everything's Eventual - The Black and White Y...
- Everything's Eventual - The Black And White Y...
- Patterns - The Black And White Years
- Upcoming Events
Inside, 9 pm.Tickets $10/Buy Tickets
- Past Events