- Event Details
Thursday, March 8th, 2012Love. at the Cantina featuring:Doors: 7:00 p.m.
Our friends Ginger Leigh and Love.ATX have been doing up our Thursday nights! These past few weeks we've been thrilled to host artists like Wendy Collona, Guy Forsyth, Susan Gibson, and so many more. In the coming weeks we're looking forward to Austin-femal power group Sis Deville, Billy Wilson from Latin at Heart, Carolyn Wonderland and W.C. Clark with Will Sexton - whew, it's gonna be outrageous!
A couple fun facts about Love. At the Cantina:
- The doors are open early at 7:00 with acts typically hitting the stage by 8:00.
- We move all our chairs and tables downstairs, right up close to the action to lend the shows a "listening room" vibe
- Winston has joined the fun and is changing up his menu to include lighter offerings like Jerk Chicken Wraps
- Ginger is a great host and fills the room with her exuberant energy - you may even find her in a glittery mask on some nights!
- Parking is easy earlier at night and especially on a Thursday - you can pull in right behind the club and park at Carmelo''s
- You can buy tickets beforehand to directly through the show link on our calendar at: flamingocantina.com
Talk about Good Vibes. We're bringing them to you in spades!
You must Login to post comments.