- Event Details
2008 Thomas Henry Sauvignon Blanc – 11.57 - This unique blend is composed of 3 varietals: Sauvignon blanc, Viognier, and Verdelho. Aromatically complex, with citrus, apricot and honeysuckle. The wine has a crisp finish and a touch of minerality. Perfect with cheese, Seafood, and rich creamy pastas. Pours a faint yellow and smells diverse, fragrant and balanced with delicate pineapple, artichoke and sweet herbs with a touch of sea breeze from the 8% Verdelho. The palate is light bodied and rich with delicious pink grapefruit notes and a bright-but-not-shocking acidity providing a long juicy finish. Excellent value here.
2010 Thomas Henry Pinot Noir – 13.97 – Selling elsewhere for $22. Fermented and aged in an oak neutral process that preserves the fresh berry quality of the Pinot Noir. The focus of aromatics is of Strawberries and cherries, with a forest duff background. The flavors follow, and the finish is bright and smooth tannins. Enjoy as an aperitif, with seafood, pasta, or poultry.
2006 Magito Zinfandel Sonoma – 14.57 - Blend: 75% Amador, Napa and Solano County Vineyards Zinfandel 8% Sonoma Mountain Scopa Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon 5% Napa Valley Sarco Vineyard Syrah 5% Napa Valley Voyager vineyard Sangiovese 2% Napa Valley Jonquil vineyard Petite Sirah 3% Mendocino County Merlot Winemaker Notes: Our Panorama Zinfandel is a truly unique blend from six top vineyards in Napa, Sonoma and Amador counties. It’s inspired from the warm climate of Italian vineyards. As a family, we visited Italy often and at 15, I learned to cook with the great chef, Giuliano Bugialli, in Florence. It was here that the art of blending ingredients inspired me, and the wines of Italy are often a blend of select grape varietals. Our Magito Panorama captures the essence of grapes from some of the best vineyards and growing appellations, and are sourced from sustainable and organically-farmed vineyards. This wine is packed with dark fruit, spice, and elegant but firm tannins, with spicy exotic aromatics. Each taste is true to its Zinfandel character but will reveal another layer of flavors.
2008 Foyt No. 72 Meritage – 29.97 - The Foyt Family Wines No.72 , 2008 Sonoma County Meritage is a Bordeaux style blend composed of Cabernet Sauvignon (73%), Merlot (18%), and Malbec (9%). It was sourced from the famed Chalk Hill Appellation, and Alexander Valley Appellation in Sonoma County.A long growing season provided a fuller grape maturity period, which resulted in these wonderfully rich dark berry flavors. The No. 72 was vinified in the traditional method of regular pump overs as part of the vinification process which extracts the fine dark color, firm tannins, and dark blackberry and spicy dark plum flavors. The wine was then pressed firmly to extract the deeper tannins in the skins, and then aged in a blend of 30% new French oak, Pennsylvania and Hungarian oak barrels and the remaining 70% in neutral aged oak barrels. Each varietal was fermented separately to allow maximum expression and optimum blending opportunities. This wine was bottled after 18 months of vinification.
You must Login to post comments.