- Event Details
Austin's favorite Tex-Mex restaurants are looking for an upbeat and organized individual for the Manager position at the Santa Rita Tex-Mex Cantinas.
We offer flexible scheduling, excellent training, competitive pay, and meal perks at all of our restaurants.
• Requires 2-3 Years Experience in Full Service Restaurant Management
• TABC Certification Required
• Food Manager Certification a Plus
• Must be Willing to Work a Flexible Schedule
• Requires a Broad Base of Restaurant Experience-Can Work any Position
• Purchasing & Inventory/Cost Control/ Ability to Work within Budgets
• Computer Savvy-Proficient at Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
• Experience with Scheduling & Payroll
• POS System Knowledge-Digital Dinning
• Excellent Customer Service Skills and Professional Demeanor
• A Record of Team Building thru Training and Coaching Employees
The Whole Enchilada Restaurant Group has four different concepts, five restaurants, and a bustling catering company. We use local and fresh ingredients, modern culinary techniques and management procedures, and conduct performance reviews after 90 days and every six months after.
Please use the return email provided to send a complete résumé and cover letter. Please put "Santa Rita Manager" in the subject box in order to be considered.
You must Login to post comments.