- Event Details
Join Us For The Fall Festival & Corn Maze at Barton Hill Farms
Open Saturdays 10 a.m. – 10 pm. and
Sundays 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. from Sept. 28 – Nov. 10, 2013.
Barton Hill Farms is set amongst 100-year-old cottonwood trees, rolling grassy hills and the picturesque Colorado River. Our Fall Festival & Corn Maze is the perfect setting to let your kids enjoy true outdoor entertainment, including rides, games, a corn maze, pumpkin patch, local vendors and farm animals. We welcome large groups and school field trips.
Get lost in our enormous corn maze!
Our dynamic corn maze is redesigned each year so you’ll enjoy a new challenge this fall. And be sure to visit us on Saturday evenings when you can enjoy our Flashlight Maze from dusk until 10 p.m.
Check out our 2013 design below!
The Fall Festival & Corn Maze at Barton Hill Farms offers many attractions for the entire family to enjoy!
- Corn Maze: Free with Fall Festival & Corn Maze admission
- Farm Animals: Free with Fall Festival & Corn Maze admission
- Pumpkin Painting: Free
- Pumpkin Patch: $10 for large Jack O’Lanterns, $4 for pie pumpkins
- Face Painting: $5 – $7 (depending on design requested)
- Barrel Train: $5 All Access pass required
- Jumping Pillow: $5 All Access pass required
- The Fall Festival & Corn Maze at Barton Hill Farms also celebrates Texas heritage with a fifty-foot replica of the Lively, an early Texas maritime schooner; and a replica of Fort Wilbarger, an 1800s era Texas Fort for children and adults to enjoy. Check out both the Lively and our Fort Wilbarger for free with your purchase of a ticket to The Fall Festival & Corn Maze at Barton Hill Farms.
There are so many amazing foods to enjoy when you visit Barton Hill Farms.
The Fall Festival & Corn Maze offers burgers, chicken tenders, roaster corn on the cob, turkey legs, Kettle Corn and more. Kick back with a cold brew or glass of wine and enjoy the scenic landscape and picturesque backdrop of the Colorado River. We have a delicious assortment of food and drinks.
Hot Food Menu
Roasted Corn $4 Beer $4 Hot Dog $5 Wine $6 Corn Dog $4 Soft Drink $2 Chicken Tenders $5 Turkey Leg $5 Burgers $5 Chicken Sandwich $7
You must Login to post comments.